Independent Project Monitoring is a key service for funders to effectively manage their security and risk in any real estate development.
Reporting options include Technical Advisory Reports, Initial Audit Reports, Interim Progress Reports and Practical Completion Reports, which comply with International best practices.
Monitoring scope is tailored to each individual Development and Clients’ needs with options including:
- Statutory – legislation compliance.
- Project review – design, contractor.
- Financial appraisal – including valuation methodology, projected cash flows, revenues.
- Consultancy and Construction agreements.
- Construction costs – advise on drawdown requests against forecasts and cost plan.
- Construction programme – monitor progress against terms of agreement and planned progress, early warnings of delays, progress photos.
- Construction – monitor as-built compliance against drawings and specifications, advise on the impact of variations on cost and quality.
- Practical completion – confirm discharge of conditions, non-statutory and statutory consents, documentation complete, outstanding works, future recommendations.